Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or
Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!) A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么会让你有成就感?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目。)
Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?) A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
Section 7 Your Home And Your Finances(你的住房及经济状况) 7.1 你现在英国居住的房子是(从以下选项中选择一项): •产权属于你自己 •你向地方政府租借的 •你向私人租借的 •你的配偶或者朋友等拥有或者向别人租借而来 •由你所在的学术机构提供 •其他(请给出详细信息) 7.2 你现在居住的房子是否需要你付租金?如果需要,那么每月租金为多少英镑? 7.3 你目前从事的学习是否接受了任何机构所提供的奖学金? 7.4 你的父母、亲戚、朋友等是否会定期的给你钱?如果是,平均每月给你多少?7.5 你接受公共基金的资助吗?(公共基金包括:Housing and homelessness assistance, attendance allowance, severe disablement allowance, invalid care allowance, disability living allowance, income support, working families’ tax credit, disabled person’s tax credit, a social fund payment, council tax benefit, child benefit, income-based jobseeker’s allowance and housing benefit.)如果接受,那么你接受何种资助? 7.6 你在英国工作吗(包括PART TIME)?如果工作,那么你每月的净收入为多少英镑?(如果你在英国有不止一个银行帐户,这一项上面则可以作一些假,拿一个日常消费帐户的BANK STATEMENT去给他们看,结算工资的那个帐户则保密,这样会有利于你的签证,英国政府当然不希望一个外国人跟本国人抢饭吃,从而抬高本国公民失业率。)
I am writing to invite you to join me in XXXX(city name) and to stay with me here for three years until my current course finishes in December 2005. I am also sending you a set of documents, listed below, for your use in connection with your application for entry clearance to enter the UK as my dependant.
I confirm that I will be responsible for financing our stay in the UK and that of our child, XXX. I will provide for our daily expenses and the cost of our accommodation. A copy of my tenancy agreement are enclosed as evidence of the arrangement that I have already made for our housing.
The documents that I am sending you with this letter comprise: (a) Photocopy of relevant pages from my passport.(b) an official University of Nottingham letter confirming the details of my Mphil/PhD course.(c) a letter from my university sponsor giving details of the scholarship I am receiving for my current course of study (d) my most recent three months bank statements from my UK bank account. (e) a copy of my tenancy agreement.
For further information, I can be contacted at the above address.
I am the applicant XXX's father, and guarantor for her dependant in Britain, XXX. I have been working xxxxxx. For my daughter and son-in-law can live together,I am willing to provide my savings RMBxxxx to support my daughter. I guarantee that my daughter xxx will have no economic difficulties in Britain and obey the laws and regulations. I am willing to bear all the responsibility if any problems happen.
Please give kind consideration to my daughter xxx’s visa application.
Thanks a lot!
I hereby to guarantee!
Signature: _______
Date: _______
房东的证明
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
This is to certify that XXXX is a tenant at XXXXXXXXX. He has signed a contract with me for a double room, living from xxxxxx to xxxxxx. The double room is suitable for xxxxx and his wife xxxxx to live during her visit.
英国商业移民 Business Visa此类签证是给一些愿意在英国建立自己的公司的企业家。您将需要提供您有20万英镑的资金作为投资建立英国公司,并且计划将来聘请至少2名的本地雇员。除20万英镑作为资金以外,您还需要准备足够的钱支付您在英国的日常消费,比如:房租,各类账单,生活费等等。另外,您还需要准备您公司的发展计划。因为商业移民是一种投资移民,您将允许携带您的家人及孩子一同来到英国,与本地英国人一同享受同等英国政府福利。通常,您将获得一年的签证,您可利用这一年的时间去建立您的公司,一年后将与您的家人一同取得后3年的续签。
海外首席代表工作签证: Sole Representative此类工作签证将会给予那些高级雇员受雇于中国公司,受命于在英国建立办事处。对于该中国公司的要求是必须在中国已经建立一年以上,公司必须要有完整的海外发展计划。为了防止首席代表成为母公司以及新公司的最大控股人,这类工作签证在实际操作中要求首席代表的持股量不得超过30%-35%。