用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:留学材料:资助人声明的写作技巧

字体:    回复
留学材料:资助人声明的写作技巧
qiqiyin(2008/8/12 17:17:44)  点击:87842  回复:0  IP:139.* * *
出国留学在当代社会中已不在陌生,正因为在中国的传统教育中存在着诸如入学门槛高、基础教育不能满足社会对人才的需求等问题,越来越多的学生选择出国留学这条路。当然,出国并不是每个人都能实现的,一般说来,只有在资金充足的情况下,才能确保出国之路的畅通无阻。

在完成申请学校的环节成功接到offer以后,申请签证就成了至关重要的一步。不同的国家对签证申请所需要的材料有不同的要求,其中资助声明是很常见的一部分。下面笔者会资助声明的写作提出几点简单的介绍。

资助声明,英文为Statement of Financial Support,其中第一段为资助人简要的自我介绍,例如:

I am XXXX, 48 years old, coming from Beijing. I graduated from senior high school in 1975 and began my career from then on. Now I am assuming the post of General Manager of Beijing XXXX Co., Ltd.

第二段起,一般为资助人的家庭概况以及职业发展的历程,以此来解释资助人有日积月累的资金储备,完全有实力为申请人提供充足的资金担保。例如:

From 1975 to 1993, I worked in Beijing XXXX Factory, performing excellently and gaining awards many times. From 1993 to 1998, I established Beijing XXXX Factory with self-raised capital and assumed the duty of Factory Director. In 1998, the factory was renamed Beijing XXXX Co., Ltd. and is running in good order at present. I am the General Manager of this company, occupying 80% of the shares. Our items of business cover manufacturing wooden packaging tanks for both domestic use and export, technique service and transport through cables, fiber-optic cable, axis machines and so on.

On the basis of emphasizing on faith, quality and development, our company has enlarged our market gradually in so many years and keeps running in good order now. I have confidence in our company’s stable development and prosperous outlook. Our annual production value has increased to RMB5 million Yuan in 2005 from RMB600,000 Yuan in 1993. Besides, we have also won great popularity as well as trust among our customers with our good service, making considerable contributions for the export industry of Beijing.

Hence since the founding of the company, my annual income has reached RMBXXXX Yuan on average, and my wife and I have already saved RMB300,000 Yuan in Beijing Industrial and Commercial Bank as startup fund for our son’s overseas education.

……

当解释完留学担保金的来源后,资助人需要明确表示自己对申请人留学计划的支持以及自愿提供担保金的意愿。例如:

With the rapid development the world’s science and technology and the continuous detailization of the modern management, as the applicant’s father, I respect his overseas studies very much and sincerely hope to provide financial support for his postgraduate program in your country, which is a further study of his major at university and quite suitable for his future development.

最后资助人则需提出对申请人留学的期望以及盼望他早日归来的心情,以此来证明申请人动机单纯,只是求学并无移民倾向。例如:

I hope my son XXXX would treasure his youth and make full use of the overseas studies offered by your country. I also expect that he would work hard, obey your laws, respect and learn from your friendly people and improve his overall quality. I will be very glad to see his early return with outstanding achievements and great contributions to our country in the future.

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:留学材料:资助人声明的写作技巧
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找