用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【工作⊕签证⊕海归】→ 主题:[建议] 邀请父母来英, 邀请信样本

字体:    回复
[建议] 邀请父母来英, 邀请信样本
frank1226(2007/9/2 8:17:21)  点击:91292  回复:7  IP:139.* * *
Dear sir/madam:
I'm delighted you have accepted our invitation to speak at the Conference in [city] on [date].  
As we agreed, you'll be speaking on the topic "" from [time] to [time]. There will be an additional minutes for questions.  
Would you please tell me what kind of audio-visual equipment you'll need. If you could let me know your specific requirements by [date], I'll have plenty of time to make sure that the hotel provides you with what you need.  
Thank you again for agreeing to speak. I look forward to hearing from you.  
Sincerely yours,
[name]
[title]  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Dear sir/madam:
Thank you for your letter of [date]. I'm glad that you are also going to [place] next month. It would be a great pleasure to meet you at the [exhibition/trade fair].  
Our company is having a reception at [hotel] on the evening of [date] and I would be very pleased if you could attend.  
I look forward to hearing from you soon.  
Yours sincerely,
[name]
[title]  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Dear sir/madam:
[organization] would very much like to have someone from your company speak at our conference on [topic].  
As you may be aware, the mission of our association is to promote . Many of our members are interested in the achievements your company has made in .  
Enclosed is our preliminary schedule for the conference which will be reviewed in weeks. I'll call you [date] to see who from your company would be willing to speak to us. I can assure you that we'll make everything convenient to the speaker.  
Sincerely yours,
[name]
[title]  

Dear sir/madam:
We would like to invite you to an exclusive presentation of our new [product]. The presentation will take place at [location], at [time] on [date]. There will also be a reception at [time]. We hope you and your colleagues will be able to attend.  
[company] is a leading producer of high-quality . As you well know, recent technological advances have made increasingly affordable to the public. Our new models offer superb quality and sophistication with economy, and their new features give them distinct advantages over similar products from other manufacturers.  
We look forward to seeing you on [date]. Just call our office at [phone number] and we will be glad to secure a place for you.  

Sincerely yours,
[name]
[title]  

Dear sir/madam:
On [date], we will host an evening of celebration in honor of the retirement of [name], President of [company]. You are cordially invited to attend the celebration at [hotel], [location], on [date] from to p.m.  
[name] has been the President of [company] since [year]. During this period, [company] expanded its business from to . Now it's our opportunity to thank him for his years of exemplary leadership and wish him well for a happy retirement. Please join us to say Good-bye to [name].  
See you on [date].  
Yours sincerely
[name]
[title]

.1.  回复:[建议] 邀请父母来英, 邀请信样本
yaya(2007/9/1 9:12:53)  IP:212.* * *
这个很有用的
.2.  回复:[建议] 邀请父母来英, 邀请信样本
xin_x(2007/9/1 9:15:48)  IP:139.* * *
一上来就找到好东西了,呵呵......
.3.  回复:[建议] 邀请父母来英, 邀请信样本
可可(2007/9/5 10:51:26)  IP:139.* * *
有用,收藏
.4.  回复:[建议] 邀请父母来英, 邀请信样本
xiaoyang(2007/9/6 4:41:27)  IP:88.* * *
收藏,谢谢LZ     
.5.  回复:[建议] 邀请父母来英, 邀请信样本
大晓(2007/9/6 5:20:22)  IP:139.* * *
不错,不错。。   
.6.  回复:[建议] 邀请父母来英, 邀请信样本
look3g(2007/9/6 5:52:27)  IP:139.* * *
收起来,等邀请家人过来时就可以用了^_^
.7.  回复:[建议] 邀请父母来英, 邀请信样本
月光(2007/9/8 10:05:23)  IP:139.* * *
ding!!!
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共7回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【工作⊕签证⊕海归】→ 回复:[建议] 邀请父母来英, 邀请信样本
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找